16 December 2007

Birthday Greetings!


This is Jim, aka, Handy, also known as the hubby. It's his birthday today and so, at his request, I'll be baking banana bread (with chocolate chips), fetching his beverages, and generally making him believe he's king for this one day.
Really, though, he's king everyday. He has to be, because I, his wife, am already regarded around these parts as queen.
The only farm chore Jim is not excused from today is our assault on the sneaky mouse who keeps clearing the traps of bait without springing them! Get the little bastard, Jimbo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Day, King James (enjoy it while it lasts)!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jimbo!
A great birthday present would be a victory today. Good luck. I wish you would have kept Denver's tight end on your team, but don't feel bad. I did the same thing with Vernon Davis. I guess we think alike. Overmanaging can be a problem.
King for a day, baby! Enjoy.
Go AP

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the well wishes. Tony, it is a rough week in fantasy, now Westbrook goes down. My success will rest on the Vikes Monday night. Good luck tomorrow!