11 February 2008

Splitting my blog-personality

Call me crazy; I've started a second blog.

Don't panic, dear ones. I'm not abandoning my mission of sharing insight garnered from life at Four Cedars or periodic updates on the new vineyard. (BTW: The countdown to planting has begun! Sharpen your shovels!)

My new blog, called The Importance of Storytelling, ties to my work in personal, family and corporate history. Eventually, the blog will be hosted on the Histories in the Making web site. That will happen once I get all the necessary components in place. If you know anyone who is interested in the field of personal or family history, send them over for essays on the topic.

In the meantime, I'll put a link to the new blog on the side of this one, along with a link to Becky & Jason's new blog: Air Land & Sea. Regarding the latter, I think we should expect some spectacular aerial photography to appear from time to time.

No comments: