16 July 2008

Just another site along the (super)highway...

I've only been to Ohio once and it wasn't for long enough to really get a sense for its culture. Nevertheless, I suspect there's something not quite right in the water there.

I give you exhibit A, a run-of-the-mill office building in Newark, Ohio...
I stumbled upon this shot of the home office for the Longaberger Basket company while doing a Google Image search for "baskets." Who'd have figured I'd find one that included an elevator.
My question is, do you think there's a giant fried chicken, potato salad, and an extra large bottle of wine inside? And how long does it take to fold the napkins? And of course, wherever there's a picnic, there are ants... . Yikes!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be great to have a corner office in this building, with a rad-and-white checkered blanket on the floor for a rug.