17 January 2008

Renovations underway

Hubby's business is eighty percent lawn care and twenty percent home repair. In our northern clime, that means he works sun-up to sun-down, six days a week, from March through November. It also means, much like a school teacher, he gets about three months in which to pursue other hobbies. Fortunately for me and the old farmhouse, hubby's favorite hobbies are home repair and lawn care. (Trust me, if there was grass growing outside, he'd be outside cutting it!) Having his handsome and fearless helper (aka, college boy) in residence makes those hard to reach projects go much smoother. Here's what hubby and college boy have been up to while I've been blogging.

No more botched plaster repair screaming at me when I ascend the stairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ceiling looks good. I'm very impressed but I guess I shouldn't be.