01 February 2008

Dare to dream the impossible

I’ve been busy putting together a video for a client and the project involves a lot of my time spent searching. Searching for just the right image, still or moving, to communicate a moment in time that, ultimately, will communicate something important for my client.

I help people tell their stories and as the old adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. (Although I’m still pretty fond of words.) Anyway, as I was searching, searching, searching … often the most significant task of the day, I found an amazing photo that serves to remind that anything is possible. Anything. You’ve seen the picture before, I’m sure of it. But here it is again.

Anything is possible. Even when all your detractors (and there always are detractors) say your dreams are impossible. This could possibly be the coolest picture ever taken in more than a century.

No comments: